Welkom in onze klas Welkom in onze klas
forum van onze klas

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Time flies, the years

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-06-2019 08:51:47    Onderwerp: Time flies, the years Reageren met citaat

Time flies, the years sew flowers. Perhaps, we are lamenting the time, or maybe we are fighting for our dreams, but you are still suffering from the year we have not experienced, you are still a child, and enjoy the same childhood as others. The fun and the care of the parents Marlboro Cigarettes, but also dream of growing up to be a promising person, let parents live a good life. The dream of this little child boy is now a luxury year mokingusacigarettes.com. You are twelve, and it��s time to go to junior high school like an ordinary person. You said that you have to take a good middle school that year, you sixteen, It��s the time when you are young and frivolous, but you are more calm than your peers. Yes, I don��t know when to start, parents don��t have the same respect as before, they often make noises for some things, but young people are unreasonable. Many years, you are eighteen, we are all enjoying the happiness of adults, but you are learning day and night, from small to large, you have not stepped out of your small county, you said that you want to go out of the county, want to see In the year outside the big world, you twenty, you were admitted to the university, Lanzhou, the ancient city on the Silk Road. You finally got your wish, but you left in the quarrel with your father. I watched how many children were reported in the company of my parents, but I was alone in this strange city. You didn��t have tears, only the year of sadness. You twenty-three, the four years of college tempering have made you grow a lot, but you have returned home once in four years Newport 100S. Parents�� endless quarrels and your strong self-esteem have become your reasons. Maybe you don't want to face such a cold home, maybe your self-esteem is at work, but whoever said that year, you graduated, compared to other people's college time Marlboro Lights, you are not only learning, but also non-stop Doing part-time work. Yes, four years, four years of tuition and living expenses are the ones you earned yourself. At the same time of graduation, you entered the Tao and started your own career. Every day except work Online Cigarettes, you are Learn, learn market knowledge, and learn Chinese medicine. This is undoubtedly a brand new profession for a geology-derived science and engineering department, and you have not been trying to retreat because of difficulties. In that year, in th After two years of study, you have made great progress in the study of Chinese medicine, especially diagnostics, so you are appointed as a medicine by the company. Training instructor, this is your glory, and just in the upswing of your work, another serious event happened in your life. The mother suffered from advanced cervical cancer. After the parents divorced, only you and your mother, you not only have to face It is undoubtedly heavy and painful for you to care for the sick mother for high medical expenses, but you not only give your students the knowledge they don't understand, but also comfort them. This kind of you is even more distressing. I remember that I said, I understand your feelings. Maybe you just thought it was a comfort, but I want to say, I understand, I understand that you have to be admitted to the university. Understand the loneliness of your face in a strange city, understand your inner pain when your mother is sick, but pretend to be strong. Schopenhauer said: People can do what he does, but he can't want what he wants. Perhaps, for you, not much, just the health of the mother. And what we can do is just to give you support and blessings. If life is like seeing it first, if we can meet at the beginning, I will definitely say to you: I know you, come on!
Related articles:
Online Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: