Welkom in onze klas Welkom in onze klas
forum van onze klas

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Before you attend an inter

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT11

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-09-2019 01:45:08    Onderwerp: Before you attend an inter Reageren met citaat

I'd describe a legal interview question as one that might appear a bit unusual but is actually acceptable. Depending on the specific job you are interviewing for Nike Shox Italia , the industry you work in, and depending on the employment laws that apply in your country or region, the wording of such questions and the ability of the interviewer to ask these sorts of questions might differ.

Questions that you can typically be asked during interviews are certainly legal of course ie. questions related to your previous experience Nike SB Italia , skills, accomplishments.

But what if you are asked a question that you might not be sure how to answer but is actually quite legal and is one that you need to properly answer if you wish to get the job?

Here are some examples of subjects that I would classify as legal interview question material:

Your ability to legally work in the country

Depending on where you live, there might be some legalities regarding how an interviewer can actually word this question but in the cases I've seen Nike React Presto Italia , it is certainly a fair and legal interview question. The company wants to know if you are legally able to work in the country and if not, are they going to have to help get your work papers and if so, how much will it cost and how long will it take? If they need to hire someone in the next few weeks and your work visa will require 3 months to process Nike React Element 87 Italia , they may not wait around for you. In my experience, this is an important and legal interview question faced by people who have just moved to a new country to work or are planning on moving to a new country to work.

Questions about your educational achievements andor relevant certifications or training

Asking about your education andor certifications isn't unusual of course but your future employer might actually ask to see proof of your degree or certification. I have seen some employers who will request a photocopy of educational achievements especially if the education is a specific requirement of the job andor if they've been burned by people lying about their level of education in the past. If your educational achievements are from a foreign country, you may also be asked for proof.

Moral of the story?

If you are ?a few credits short of a degree? then you don't have a degree! Don't state that you have a degree if you haven't completed one. I have seen so many job candidates state in their resume that they have a degree but word it in such a way that makes me quickly realize they don't actually have one. When I ask for clarification Nike React Element 55 Italia , they admit they are ?a few credits short of a degree.?

If your degree is pending or if you are in the process of completing it, state the expected date of graduation so there is no risk of confusion as to your level of education at the time of applying for the job. Don't get caught in a lie because when it's found out, it will most likely ruin your chances at the job.

Your ability and propensity to travel

Some positions require a significant amount of travel and this is a typical reason why people burnout and quit jobs requiring their employers to hire a replacement. In other words Nike M2K Tekno Italia , if travel is an important and significant part of the job, expect to field questions regarding your willingness to travel.

Be honest. If they tell that you travel is 75% of the job and you really only want to travel 25% or less, what is the point in saying that this level of travel is acceptable? I've seen people accept jobs where the high amount of travel tires them out quickly and causes them to quit.

Your ability to work overtime Nike Kaishi Run Italia , shift work andor weekends

Your work hours are certainly something that you want to get confirmed with an employer before you are hired without necessarily making it look like you are a clock-watcher and are trying to figure out exactly how many hours you'll be in the office each day! Having said that, I have dealt with companies that do specify work hours that can be considered a little bit out of the ordinary, especially companies that work with divisions in other countries andor time zones and might require you to work outside of the 'typical? 9am-5pm work hours.

Your criminal record (if any).

This is certainly a very important question if you work for (or would like to work for) a company where security clearance is part and parcel of the position. Again Nike Juvenate Italia , depending on where you live, there might be legalities regarding how the question can be worded but in my experience, this is a perfectly legal interview question.

Local laws might dictate what constitutes a legal interview question and which questions are off limits.

Some of these questions might be necessary depending on your industry and level of position.

If you are interviewing for a job in a different country Nike Free Italia , you will need to gain the legal ability to work in that country first so this is obviously a concern for a potential employer if gaining this status might take you months or more.

If you were interviewing for a position that involved security clearance, any criminal record would obviously be an important consideration for the hiring company.

Before you attend an interview, try to have a clear idea of any possible legal interview question that you might be asked given the job you are applying for Nike Epic React Italia , and given the industry you work in.

What are bridge loans? What bridge loans are really for? How to obtain a bridge loan? How that can help you in real estate investing or your business purposes? All these questions will be answered by the end of this blog post.

Let’s get started with the whole concept of hard money bridge loans. It’s pretty quite simple.

A bridge is basically for getting you over the river. If you are travelling and there is a crevasse or vein that you would like to get over, so there is a bridge that is taking you from one side to another side.

The same holds true when it comes to pr. Wholesale Air Max Cheap Nike Shoes Free Shipping Cheap Jordan 4 Cheap Nike Basketball Shoes Cheap Air Max Mens Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 Cheap Air Max 90 Premium Cheap Air Max 270 Air Jordan 12 For Sale Air Max 2017 Clearance
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: