Welkom in onze klas Welkom in onze klas
forum van onze klas

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Refers to the calculation

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 15-11-2019 08:42:13    Onderwerp: Refers to the calculation Reageren met citaat

Refers to the calculation, has left the world for more than six years. Occasionally, I think of the bitterness of getting along with me. When I was a child, my parents were always busy, and I took care of me and sent me to my family. In my memory, I am an amiable old man. She loves to laugh and treats me even better than my grandson. A willow tree was planted next to the house, and countless laughs and tears of me and me were recorded under the willow tree. I still remember the summer of that year, I was sitting on my lap, counting the stars in the sky, listening to the old-fashioned but interesting stories: Wang Erxiao, Zhang Zizi, Lai Ning... Angels flew into my childhood. In the winter, I walked under the willow trees to play snowballs and snowmen. Although it has been old and thin, it is like an old child, and his face is always full of innocent smiles. The sly smile always makes me spring. This happy life has continued. Until one day, I grew up and needed to go to elementary school. In order to let me get a better education, I gave up the old house and took me to the city Parliament Cigarettes. As the lyrics said: "The world outside is very exciting, the outside world is very helpless." The gang that just arrived in the city and I touched many times, and finally sent me to a good primary school in the local area. Although it took a lot of effort, but finally it was a wish. But when I was in elementary school, I was very playful. I didn��t take my studies in my heart, so my academic performance was very poor. The teacher also tried to persuade many times. I couldn��t help it. I always had a belief that her grandson must It will be better, it is this belief that has always supported the embarrassment. In this way, I was fascinated into the second grade. Perhaps because the age is getting bigger, the mind is more mature. Slowly, I began to understand the painstaking efforts and began to study hard. My grades have improved a little, and I have gradually got on the right track Marlboro Red, slowly increasing from the countdown to the top five in the class. It seems that the insistence of the original is correct. Without the insistence of the year, there would be no me. At that time, I was young and always angry, and I was always irritated. Finally, five years ago, I suffered from heart disease Online Cigarettes. At that time, I was too young to know the terrible heart disease. I thought that it would be nice to take a shot and take medicine. The embarrassment in front of the god of death, a lot of weight loss, but she is still very optimistic, still warm smile on her face. But nothing can stop the pace of death. Six years ago, he left the world forever. This bad news is like a blue sky for me. I can't accept this cruel reality, I regret it. What is the use? I always believe that I am still alive. She lives in my heart and lives in heaven. Although the old house has been sold to others, the willow tree still stands there. Every time I see it, I will think of it, remembering the happy life with you. At this time, there is always a drop of crystal liquid that scratches my cheek.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettesCoupons
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: