Welkom in onze klas Welkom in onze klas
forum van onze klas

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

n return for hard work. It n

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-12-2019 07:42:18    Onderwerp: n return for hard work. It n Reageren met citaat

Sunlight nourished the wild grass growing on the cliff, spring water nourished the wild flowers in the dark, the earth nourished every living creature, but in my heart, that book nourished my soul. A notebook rewarded by a teacher has become what I consider to be the most important thing. It may be ordinary in the eyes of ordinary people, but my heart is encouraged by it. A long time ago, I had not yet entered the junior high school hall. At that time, my studies were easy. There were many good grades in the class Marlboro Gold, and I should only be a middle school student. Mom and Dad urged me to study every day, but I didn't take it seriously, but since that time the language was silent, I changed a lot. Before the Chinese dictation, the teacher told us in advance that this time the dictation is equivalent to the competition, and the best one can get a beautiful and thick notebook. I felt that notebook in my heart, I like that notebook, but with so many good grades in the class, how could it be me first? I felt a little helpless in my heart, I could n��t help but just fight it. That night, I felt my schoolbag for the first time, and read it seriously for the first time. God, dictation started, and I got the test paper. I found that I read some of them yesterday. I wrote them all at once. I saw that they were still thinking about it. I doubted my answer again. A large piece of discussion Online Cigarettes, seeing their faces filled with happiness, I felt that I could not pass the test again. The teacher is about to announce his grades. They are all shouting at the candidate who thinks first. I also shouted with them, but when the teacher called my name mokingusacigarettes.com, I could n��t believe it. Everyone looked with envious eyes. As for me, the teacher handed the notebook to me with both hands. When that beautiful notebook really belonged to me, I couldn't express my heart's joy. Since this time, I no longer think that the first classmate is a good student. Just work hard, I can also be the first. This may be just a notebook, but in my mind, it is the result of my hard work, in return for hard work. It nourishes my heart and makes me work harder
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettes
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: