Welkom in onze klas Welkom in onze klas
forum van onze klas

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

that my mother gave me repeat

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-12-2019 07:42:33    Onderwerp: that my mother gave me repeat Reageren met citaat

I am deeply impressed by your fuzzy shadow in memory. The warm sun, the moist wind, the glazed light, and the sloppy childhood look like this: "I want sugar." I stood at the door of the candy store and passed my head carefully to the counter taller than me. A coin, a sweet old grandfather who sells sweets. The beard at the corner of his mouth laughed as I laughed. I watched him shake the candy jar and shake out a few sugar-coated sweets and put them in my hands. . I was holding sugar, and I couldn't wait to tear the sugar paper, and ate it with interest. The remaining sugar was carefully put into the pocket of my clothes, for fear of losing it. It was getting dark, and the sky was spreading at night, like Paris with the Eiffel Tower in the picture book. As usual, I jumped home with a leap, and the sycamore on the road exudes a sweet smell. An inadvertent glance made it hard for me to look away. I ran forward and stopped in front of a window for a moment Blinking and staring at the window with a wink, it was a lolita-style fluffy skirt, which was quietly placed in the window, and a few lights hit the collar, the skirt, and more Mysterious. The tassel shawl with tassel creates warmth and beauty. I cover my eyes, move my body down, open a small slit with my fingertips, and push forward, closing my eyes tightly. Open a small slit again, and quickly close, closing the eyes tightly. Open a small slit again and quickly snap. Turn around and run towards home Marlboro Red. I saw the price, and I thought that was the price I would never get again without sugar. I found a piggy bank and put all the remaining money in it. One day ... two days ... I didn't tell anyone, not even my mother. I want that skirt, I miss it very much. So I started to save money, rarely buy sugar, and rarely see the old grandfather who loves to laugh, no longer ask my mother for so many snacks Parliament Cigarettes, no longer ask my dad for small gifts from business trips. All the money saved went into the bear's belly. I know, a little money is a little hope. Finally decided to buy that skirt, I took my mother's hand and stood firmly at the mall door. The salesman told me that when the skirt was sold out and there was nothing left and it was raining, I said goodbye to the ignorant innocence of the elementary school Newport Cigarettes, do you know? At that time, the piggy bank was broken by me, a full jar, beating impatiently, walking towards you? do you know? I wore the princess skirt that my mother gave me repeatedly, but I was not always satisfied, you know? I finally miss you, you know what? My Lolita.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: