Welkom in onze klas Welkom in onze klas
forum van onze klas

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

I was studying

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-04-2020 01:57:46    Onderwerp: I was studying Reageren met citaat

I was studying in Class 4 of the 21st Elementary School in Yinchuan City, Ningxia. Our class teacher, Teacher Zhang Marlboro Gold, is very humorous. A humorous head teacher will definitely bring out a funny bear child. Do not believe? Please see-Qin book and love letter One day, I will go directly to the aunt's house from the sample, and practicing the piano can not be delayed. So at noon at school, in addition to carrying it, he also carried a bag of piano books. The first lesson was art class. As soon as I walked into the classroom, Shun Xin came to me and said to me with a smile on his face: "Can you lend me some art tools?" Wearing the bag of qin books Marlboro Cigarettes, he knew that he used qin books as art tools. I said, "Ah, don't mention it, I just took the piano book, and forgot to bring the art tools." Shun Xin stared at him, opened my bag with his hand, and shouted strangely: "Love letter? "Yue!" (Xiaoyue is my former deskmate) All the students came to coax, Xiaoyue chased Shunxin's classroom with his fists, and the class boiled. Shun Xin's "spreading gossip" is really not the ordinary high skill. Zi Ye wants to compete with me to see who can knock down the opponent first. I said, "Show me your tricks first!" So he did 45 push-ups on the ground, but he couldn't get tired anymore. I gave him encouragement. He tried to stand up and didn't stand. Steady, I gently pushed him down again. I shouted: "I won!" Haha, won without a fight. Zi Ye sat on the ground and shouted angrily: "You are too bad!" I smiled and said: "The soldiers are not tired of fraud!" Because of this sentence, we both fought for another 300 rounds. In a math test in the third grade of decimeters and kilometers, I took 99 points. Some people seem to do poorly. During the lecture, the math teacher asked: "Have you ever used a towel?" Everyone replied aloud: "Use Marlboro Red." "How long is the hand than the towel?" Everyone gestured. The teacher also said: "I think some classmates' towels are not so long. Let ��s go straight down to 3,000 feet. The fifth judgment question is that the towel is 4 kilometers and someone is playing the check mark." I sneaked a look. Answer, haha, we laughed over these are our class, humor teacher and a group of funny bear children doing things, it is so fun
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: