Welkom in onze klas Welkom in onze klas
forum van onze klas

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

The wind was

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-04-2020 01:58:15    Onderwerp: The wind was Reageren met citaat

The wind was blowing quietly, and the lotus leaves on the river floated slightly, causing ripples. Look at the lotus that looks away, smile on the face, and look pure. The fragrant wind mixed with mud caused the creatures in the water to find out the strange heads one by one. The dog's tail grass on the shore is flapping against each other, rubbing and crashing out the music of life. The sky-long Xu'er did not know whether it was catkins or dandelions. Spreading in the air, maybe both. For a moment, the frog jumped out of the water, and the earthworms opened their contacts to meet the gentle, soft wind after another, maybe the wind was the caller of life. The sky in the distance, like a ripe watermelon, is bright red all over the body, making people covet and make people want to bite. I think Feng'er must have come to such a sky, otherwise how could she produce such a beautiful, or so coveted. She rolled up a light tulle, her body was full of charming body fragrance, and she came. Gently stroking every place on the earth, with its amazing technique, soothing every place. Removed the hustle and bustle of the day, tiredness and emotions. Feng'er is so long and gentle. She can play gorgeous music in the empty valley, and make the originally empty valley come alive. Feng'er is so lively, because there is life in the place where there is wind. Feng'er is so cheerful, because where there is wind, it can bring a little relief to the people who have long lived and work under the hot sun. I often open my mouth, so that the naughty wind is not enjoying the refreshing blow on the face, but intoxicated by the charming figure. I just want to open my arms and open my mouth to feel every detail of her skin. In the sun, a tired bird quietly walked through the woods and woods, moving westward, and gradually thinned at dusk. At dusk, the soft wind gradually changes into the evening wind. I obviously felt a strange chill, and couldn't help shivering. Is her heart disease cold? No, I think she took off the only tulle on her body. Use your remaining body temperature to obey the law and convey coolness Marlboro Red. It was her naked body that might be intimidated by the night Parliament Cigarettes, and she quietly hunted in the darkness. At that time, I can only feel her faint body fragrance Cigarettes Online, but it is not as pleasant as it is at dusk. I think I may prefer the free wind
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: