Welkom in onze klas Welkom in onze klas
forum van onze klas

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Foot on a one-mete

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-05-2020 02:25:05    Onderwerp: Foot on a one-mete Reageren met citaat

Foot on a one-meter long snowboard, holding two iron canes, eyes covered with goggles, a scarf around his neck, flying in the wind, that is called a pull wind! But looking ahead, such a steep snow slope, the terrible white snow, could not help but shudder and sucked a cold wind. This ... what is possible! Are all the people sliding down? At this time, a "Superman" cane was stretched and the knees were bent, and the scarf was raised. The cloak of "Superman" and his scarf were similar. In this way, I stared blankly at the heroic posture of the heroes, sliding so smoothly, the movements were coherent, natural and neat. I was dumbfounded and envious, looking at the front again and again-others can conquer the gruesome environment, and I can. I moved slowly in front of the snow slope, and inevitably ate another northwest wind. The whole person was like a statue Newport 100S. It was there and hesitated-someone fell down, and I might do the same. It ��s miserable. It ��s a trivial matter to fall on the snow. You can fall forward or backward. On this slope, including such a long snowboard under your feet, you can go to the hospital in all likelihood. If you only hold the idea of ??trying Marlboro Lights, it is to make excuses for failure and give yourself a way out. On the contrary, if you do it in a down-to-earth manner, you will not worry about failure and will be close to success because of your heart and soul. Yahoo! The cold wind was blowing across the cheeks Newport Cigarettes, the curved legs were lowered, and the center of gravity was lowered. I actually had the thrill of taking off, and a smile appeared in the corner of my mouth. High energy ahead! Someone fell directly in front of me by a foot or two. You can't hit it straight, otherwise it will be unsightly. How to do? brake! Immediately into the snow with a cane. No, the speed is too fast, and the snow is too thin. This is not enough. In one thought, a crazy idea came up-go around! It's simple to go around, but a beginner's rookie, the balance can only stand firm, and no one teaches it. So crazy, but no choice but to hit it. For this reason, I bent my legs until I almost squatted down, and leaned forward to the left. The cane pressed in harder. I used deceleration to gain time, and at the same time used the rotation of my ankle to change the direction of the snowboard. The crazy operation, fortunately, is perfect. The snow slope gradually smoothed, a stone fell on my heart, and I stepped on the conveyor belt with my enthusiasm, and became greedy again until I became addicted. There was such a smooth "first time", of course there was a second time. It was just that people were no longer afraid of Xuepo. That was the way to kick a foot on themselves, only to know that some things were not lack of ability, It's a heart that looks ahead and looks back. There is nothing wrong with caution. If caution and decisiveness can coexist, it is successful.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: