Welkom in onze klas Welkom in onze klas
forum van onze klas

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

In the evening, I was s

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2020 08:17:03    Onderwerp: In the evening, I was s Reageren met citaat

In the evening, I was sitting in front of the window doing Chinese homework. At this time, it was dark. After a while, there was a light rain. Suddenly, I remembered that my math homework was still placed in the classroom seat. I forgot to take it home. Too. "What should I do? What should I do?" I was like the ants on the hot pot rushing around in the house anxiously. "It's impossible not to do it! Then how can it be? Now the review at the end of the semester is tense, and this is still a mock exam paper at the end of the period How important! If you do n��t do it, you ��ll have one less chance to practice. No! I have to take the rain and go to school to get back my 'damn math test paper', but now the rain is getting bigger and bigger! What should I do? What should I do? ��My mother asked me with concern when she was so anxious," What's the matter, good daughter? "I said in a voice that only I could hear:" I ... I forgot ... take Mathematics ... homework ... I ... "" Why are you so careless Wholesale Cigarettes, you have to get it back right away, and now you are in a hurry, one must be responsible for what he does! "Mom said to me severely . After I finished speaking, my mother turned and went into the kitchen. I had to helplessly move my feet and took an umbrella and broke into the stormy night. The rain was getting bigger and bigger. I held the umbrella and shivered, but I had to bear Yeah! Who told me to be old and careless and careless! I walked hard in the rain with my feet low and my feet high, and the terrible cold wind hit me constantly, and the umbrella swayed with the wind disobediently, and the rain fell on my clothes, so cold that I was trembling. "If I check if my homework is in place in the afternoon Newport 100S, I won't go to the school to take the test paper in the cold wind and rain, I blame me for this" sloppy ", and also blame the" incontestable test paper "..." Thinking about it, I pinched the thumb severely. I have counted how many times the cold wind and cold rain attacked me Parliament Cigarettes. I only remember that my body was soaked all over. I pinched myself with my thumb dozens of times. I regretted that I was too careless ... Finally, the school building appeared in front of me. I ran in two steps and hurriedly explained the situation to the doorman and classroom administrator. I hurried to my classroom, rushed to my seat, quickly found the test paper under the seat plate, put it in my backpack three times, and flew out of the classroom and ran downstairs. . Just downstairs, I saw a familiar figure in the hazy night, ah! It ��s my mom! The clothes tightly wrapped around my mother were already wet, but I had a coat in my hand. Suddenly, my eyes were wet and rushed into my mother's arms ... "Good boy, you gave your mother and yourself a satisfactory answer. I also felt a touch of warmth at night ... I burst into tears again
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: