Welkom in onze klas Welkom in onze klas
forum van onze klas

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Today, I went to the "

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ylq

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2020 08:25:49    Onderwerp: Today, I went to the " Reageren met citaat

Today, I went to the "Summer Broadband Journey" summer camp organized by Chengdu Telecom. When we walked into the event, we put on a white shirt with a cartoon head. I forgot to bring my camera when I entered the scene Newport 100S, so I had to put on the clothes sent by Telecom to go home and make up one. First of all Online Cigarettes, we went to the Telecommunications Museum. We knew that China ��s telecommunications business was opened in 1911, and that PHS was born in 2002 ... and also read the telegraph machines in the past. Then came to the propaganda corridor full of knowledge about the history of communications. I knew the story of "smile for Bomei, Zhou Youwang Feng Huo princes". The use of fire to convey messages from the beacon evolved into a "bamboo letter", then into a "drift bottle" Carton Of Cigarettes, and then to the first telegram in human history. Oh my God, it ��s amazing how communication technology has developed so fast with the help of technology in a hundred years! This summer camp has nine exciting activities, including blog production, future communication technology, videophone demonstration, and prize question and answer. And one is more fun than the other. Participating in this event tested my ability to innovate, and through this event, I realized that Chengdu, which is full of history, is a modern city with advanced communications and advanced technology. Do you know who "Nie Er" is? You must say this: Everyone knows that Nie Er is a big musician. Then you are very wrong, he is the new friend I made in this event. His real name was "Nie Aiming", and I gave him the name Nie Er. However, "Nie Er" was tall and strong, wearing a pair of glasses, more like "Conan" who loves reasoning. He speaks pure and good Mandarin. He told me that he wrote a novel of 6,000 words in the third grade and an 8,000-word novel in the fifth grade. It seems that my brother is a very literary person. The younger brother who has written up to three thousand words now has the advantage. We accidentally learned in the chat that this older brother who was about six years older than me and about to go to high school was actually our alumnus. At the end of the event, the telecom organizer selected four outstanding campers from the fifty campers in this "broadband tour" summer camp. The red travel bag rewarded by the telecommunications to the excellent campers was very happy. My brother said with a smile: Brother, you are also excellent, and it must have caught my light. I muttered: What, brother, I behaved so well, and the uncles of telecommunications naturally chose me. Maybe you still got my light. Haha ... The happy broadband journey is coming to an end, we left each other with contact information. I just came back home to open the blog, and I saw that the big brother came to my blog and left me many words of encouragement and sincere comments in the cardboard box. I am really proud to have met such an excellent brother , I thought to myself if this brother is my dear brother
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Welkom in onze klas -> De klasopstelling Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: